Direct Voice & Data were kindly invited by Simpson Wood to do a presentation at the Digital Enterprise Seminar held in the John Smith’s Suite at The John Smith’s Stadium, Huddersfield on 28th March 2017.
In what was a very popular event the audience were treated to 4 guest speakers:
(From the left) Tim Bennett (myCloudMedia Ltd), Dave Henderson (Direct Voice & Data), Richard Brook (Leeds Enterprise Partnership) & Danny McAllister (Simpson Wood).
All areas within the Digital Technology World were covered and everything fully explained in regards to the Digital Enterprise and how it will benefit local businesses of Kirklees and surrounding areas.
Digital Growth Vouchers are available for:
- Upgrading your digital connectivity through broadband
- Installation of VOIP telephony
- New IT hardware equipment
- Enhancing your existing website or commissioning a new one
- Development of new digital marketing platforms
- Acquisition and/or development of new software
Direct Voice & Data would like to thank Simpson Wood for their kind invitation and the Seminar was a great success.